UK Medical School Fees
For international and EU students, the average cost of a medicine degree can be as high as QR 185,000 per year, depending on the quality of the institution. For example, at the University of Leicester, UK and EU students pay the standard QR 4,400 per year, including the iBSc, but if you live in a non-EU country, the tuition fee for the Medical Degree (MBChB) is QR 84,000 per year for the first two years, then QR 171,000 for each of years 3, 4 and 5.
If you wish to study at a medical school in the UK, you will need to be fully aware of all the costs that are involved and budget accordingly. Alongside tuition fees, textbooks and equipment will need to be purchased on top of living expenses such as accommodation, food and travel.
Learn more about medicine tuition fees at a selection of UK universities which have medical schools:
- University of Birmingham, School of Medicine
- Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia
- University of Leicester, Leicester Medical School
- Keele University, School of Medicine
- Newcastle University Medical School
- Queen's University Belfast, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- University of Sheffield, School of Medicine
- University of Southampton, School of Medicine
- Swansea University, School of Medicine