Art and Design Portfolio Day at SI-UK London
Six institutions specialising in Art and Design will be visiting the SI-UK offices on 13th March. There will be interactive mini sessions and portfolio advisors present on the day. Register now, and don't forget to bring your current work along!
Arts University Bournemouth
Arts University Bournemouth is one of the most successful creative specialist universities in the UK, with an excellent national and international reputation, committed to providing the highest quality, industry-relevant creative degrees.
The University offers degrees in art, design, media and performance as well as postgraduate programmes, and a range of summer and short courses. Students across courses often collaborate with each other, creating an atmosphere and working environment closely matched to the professional creative industries.
- Kingston University offers a multicultural and supportive community in an attractive and busy riverside area, within 25 minutes train journey of central London
- Kingston is consistently rated one of the safest and happiest boroughs in London
- With careers-focused teaching, real-world learning environments, work placement opportunities, mentoring and support, Kingston graduates can get ahead of the competition
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University is an independent art school, and one of the leading institutions in the UK for art, design and crafts. The College has over 1,000 students studying degrees, and a further 900 taking their masters. Further education courses such as GCSE and A-level learning are also offered.
Leeds Arts University has state of the art facilities which include on an on-site art and design library, studio, workshop and exhibition spaces, while many tutors are currently working industry specialists, ensuring you will be learning from the best.
Over 95% of Leeds Arts University graduates who took part of the Creative Futures Survey were found to be employed following their time of study. More than three quarters were employed in the creative industries.
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University offers a world-class student experience in a world-famous student city. We are one of the UK’s best modern universities and in the top 25 overall for teaching quality (Times and Sunday Times University Guide 2016).
Oxford Brookes is a vibrant and exciting place to study a foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
We have excellent links with industry and our courses are designed with real life skills in mind. Over 60 of our courses include work placements in a wide range of organisations, the secret to our graduates’ proven success in the job market.
Ravensbourne University London
- Ravensbourne have a strong track record in getting good jobs for our graduates, because they equip them with the practical skills they need to excel in the workplace. the current graduate employability rate is an impressive 94.7%.
- Ravensbourne are currently in the top 20 in the EU and in the top 10 in the UK for Art & Design in the QS World University Rankings
- As a cutting-edge creative institution, Ravensbourne couldn't be better placed, right next door to the world famous O2 music arena, and as a learner here you'll be eligible for discounts to a number of its restaurants, bars and shops
University of West London
- The University of West London has one of the best employment rates in the country with 96% of students in work within six months of graduating
- UWL's West London campus is located in what is widely regarded as being one of the most desirable places in London to live
- The University offers a breadth of support and advice concerning both your professional and your personal life, including help with funding, learning support, health and counselling services, accommodation and a chaplaincy welcoming all faiths
Where: SI-UK Doha Office
When: Wednesday 14 August 2019, 14:34 - 18:00